Why We Love It: Every business or organization has something to communicate, and display banners are a great way to quickly get a message across. In the past, retractable banner kits have got the job done. But every time you need an updated graphic, an entire new system had to be ordered—and that’s often cost prohibitive. Now with the new EuroFit Banner Display, you have one sturdy metal unit that can be customized with unlimited fabric cases that simply slip over the frame. And since the cases can be printed in full color, your message can be effective and beautiful.
What Sets It Apart: The EuroFit Banner Display is 8’ tall and is offered in four widths (2’, 3’, 4’ and 5’) so you can arrange multiple sizes together for endless display possibilities. The steel base features a durable powder-coated finish and integrated weld nuts for a solid and stable display. It’s easy to put together so you have quick set up and tear down at events, and it comes with a carrying case for easy transport anywhere you need to go.
But what really sets it apart is the soft polyester banner that is edge-to-edge dye sublimated for excellent color and graphics reproduction. Its two-way stretch allows the full-color, double-sided graphics to slide on the frame with no need to fasten. Think of it as shimmying a pillow case over a metal frame. Easy peasy.
How To Use It: Whether you want to create amazing backdrops, portable privacy walls or moveable signage, the sturdy EuroFit design has you covered. Just a few ideas of its versatility:
- B2B firms can use it for tradeshows, client presentations, open houses, festivals and career fairs
- Restaurants and bars can promote new menu items
- Business services such as banks, insurance brokers and mortgage companies can advertise current offers and services
- Real estate agents can use it for open houses
- Apartment complexes and property management companies can use it to promote community specials, amenities and redesigned interiors as well as signage at housing fairs and resident appreciation events
- Event planners can use it throughout events: Directional signage, welcome banners at the entrance of education and keynote presentations as well as networking parties, and backdrops for selfie stations
- Retailers can promote seasonal sales and new products
- Hair salons, spas and nail salons can promote services and show lifestyle images
- Gyms can advertise new classes
- Photography studios can showcase their top images
- Schools and universities can use it during campus visits and new student orientations
- Musicians, authors and celebrities can promote new albums or books during in-store appearances
- TV stations can use it on set for special news segments
Are your signs and banners making the right first impression? We can help upgrade your image. Book an appointment by clicking here or call us at 248-538-4700. Mention the blog, we’ll send you some SMART Swag as a thanks for reading!