This is no time to sit on the sidelines. Suit up and get ready to attend Promotions That Roar on Wednesday October 15, 2014, at Ford Field ~ Home of the Detroit Lions.
If you’re a regular buyer of promotional products or you’re new to the world of branded merchandise and apparel, this event is for you. Whether you want to boost your current marketing activities so they roar with success or you are just curious what swag is all about, check out the Top 10 Reasons To Attend Promotions That Roar (in true David Letterman style):
10. Learn about promotional marketing and its benefits to your overall marketing plans
9. Meet with Valerie Hayman Sklar, owner of Corporate Specialties, who has 20+ years experience in corporate marketing, to talk about what works with promotional marketing programs
8. Attend a panel discussion to hear from top corporate marketers on how they successfully approach promotional marketing
7. Get insight from Paul Bellantone, the CEO of Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
6. Visit 100+ booths featuring the most on-trend products for 2014-2015 promotions
5. Meet with knowledgeable reps for ideas on how to successfully incorporate branded merchandise into your promotional marketing programs
4. Tour Ford Field and have photo opps with the Detroit Lions Mascot Roary!
3. Get a Free Gift when you RSVP by September 30.
2. Become better educated one of the most influential, enduring and cost-effective ad mediums available today.
1. Leave the event with a HUGE list of ideas and potential products for upcoming promotions that will roar with success—and positively impact your business for years to come!
Registration includes parking pass, all-access to the tradeshow and education programs, plus the stadium tour.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity. Secure your spot on the team—and your Free Gift—by reserving your ticket today!